Friday, March 2, 2012

Wi-Fi Max Installation Tutorial

Wi-Fi Max Installation Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 4.45 Mins.


In this video, I teach you how to get through and properly install the Datel Wi-Fi Max adapter. UPDATE: Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to you guys, but I think I may have found the answer to the "cannot obtain IP address" problem." Make sure everything is bridged properly in the Zydas control panel and you have your main internet connection shared. Then, go into your wireless internet connection settings by right clicking it under Network Connections and going to Properties. After that, click on the "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" and click the Properties button below it. Tick the "Use the following IP Address" box and type 192.168.0.1 in the "IP adress" row. Then type 255.255.255.0 in the "Subnet mask" row. Tick the "Use the following DNS server addresses" box, but leave the rows below it blank. Then click "OK," then click "Close" on your "Wireless Connection Properties" window. Now scan for a new connection on the PSP and let me know if it works. (Disabling any firewall you may have also helps). UPDATE 2: Alright, I think I finally got it. Type in ALL the TCP/IP settings as mentioned above and share your main internet connection, and after that go into the Zydas control panel and DISABLE BRIDGING. This should stop the IP address test from timing out. UPDATE 3: To those of you asking if it works on Vista: I HAVE NO IDEA! I don't have a Vista machine to test it on and I don't plan on upgrading my OS until Windows 7 comes out!

Keywords: Datel, wifi, Wi-Fi, Wi, Fi, Max, PSP, DS, Sony, Nintendo, Wii, Mayhem, Bloodsword, and, Colder, Sun, Part, II

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text