Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How to activate windows xp home edition without the software key

How to activate windows xp home edition without the software key Video Clips. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


Higher Quality Version: bit.ly Visit my new site: www.sportsfan1100.net AND PLEASE CLICK FOR PROBLEMS www.youtube.com my blog: www.sportsfan1100blog.wordpres... and my forum NOTE: this video is for viewers that just installed windows xp either on a desktop, laptop, or a virtual machine. But be my guest to watch it if you want to. so basically in this video I will show you how to activate windows xp with out a software key. all you need is your windows xp computer and registry editor. If you don't kmow what that is then you will learn something new in this video. so kick back and relax and enjoy the video. also I will be making a lot of these videos on te virtual machine. but not a lot of registry editor stuff because it can really damage your computer. sorry to the people who wants stuff like that. also please subscribe I will always subscribe back.

Keywords: How, to, activate, windows, xp, home, edition, without, the, software, key, so, basically, in, this, video, will, show, you, with, out, key., all, need, is, your, computer, and, registry, editor., If, don't, kmow, what, that, then, learn, something, new, video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text