Thursday, March 1, 2012

How to Download and install Kelk 2010 No torrent/Direct Link

How to Download and install Kelk 2010 No torrent/Direct Link Video Clips. Duration : 6.02 Mins.


click here this is kelk 2010 full new video tutorial www.youtube.com please sub and rate suggation my New Channel youtube.com/MohsinRazaHD

Tags: Kelk, 2010, download, install, setup, free, no, torrent, direct, link, 2000, 2007, full, for, arabic, karbala, naqvi9245, persian, iraq, pakistan, iran, lebnan, hezbullah, naudero

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your upload of such a nice software. I have downloaded Kelk2010 and also installed and patched accordingly. But I am facing a problem while starting Kelk, a window appears "Application has been manipulated! Please contact SinaSoft Support", will you please solve this problem. I am running Win7 Ultimate.
    I shall be grateful if you very kind enough address the problem and direct it to my email address.
    Regards.
    Iftikhar Ahmad
    iftikhar1970@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text